18.9.15

Introductions and Round Foods



Well hello and welcome!

This blog is my small start toward a much larger goal, and I am thrilled you are here to take a look around.
For those who don't know - my name is Bridget and I'm a part time foodie, maker, and lover of all things yesteryear.

My passion for cooking comes from my love of serving good food and sitting down together over a plate.

As time has gone on I have adapted my cooking style to be more and more inclusive of the dietary requirements of others.

I love experimenting with new ingredients and methods, and discovering alternative ways to create culinary dreams. When I look over a recipe I can almost 100% guarantee you I will not strictly stick to it, as adaptation and variation are constantly on my mind.

Outside of the kitchen I love to spend my time sewing, painting, reading, drinking coffee, walking around my city, buying fresh flowers and just recently; riding my bike Merida around the coastline (bliss!). I love most round foods, but particularly bagels and doughnuts. I also have a ridiculous love of home wares, so it is not out of place to find me in interior/ kitchen stores on my days off from work.
My hopes for Togetherness Journal include creating many delicious dishes and treats, refining and expanding my cooking skills, sharing my thoughts on meals, and one day discovering the holy grail of doughnut recipes.
I'm intending to post here regularly, as I have a heavy arsenal of recipes up my sleeve that I just can't wait to share with you. And I'll try to share the cooking fails too so that we can all learn together, because hey, I'm willing to take one for the team.

So to you - welcome, stick around, and let's start cooking!

Also go listen to this song - it's my favourite to blast while cooking (or while doing anything really).



No comments:

Post a Comment